1 Mallorie House
Are you looking for a stove that combines state of the art engineering, beautiful design and clean burning efficiency?
Our range of Clearview Stoves offers you a choice of stoves that will meet all of your needs.
With our knowledge of stoves, we'll make sure you find the right one for you. By understanding your home and heating needs we'll make sure you get the most out of your new stove.
We will help you to establish:
• Your exact heating requirements
• The type of fuel you wish to burn
• Your space requirements and proportions
The following are features common to many stoves in the Clearview range, please check with us for specific details of individual stoves in our showroom:
• Large Clearview double glazed doors
• Hot 'air wash system' for really clean burning without fuss or pampering
• Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control
• Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion
• Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well
• Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life
• Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal
• Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals
• Solid brass removable door handle
• Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths